Article for context. Thanks to @voxday for making this exchange possible, it made my day.
- Equating opposition to free trade with uncontrolled taxation of indigenous peoples.
- Completely failing to distinguish between the natural growth of a homogeneous culture and the artificial, imposed changes of multiculturalism which destroys culture.
- Holding one out-of-context quote from the Declaration of Independence as the end-all Supreme Truth of reality.
- Conflating a desire for peaceful separation with forced marches and looking backwards.
- Saying "Claiming a Label Doesn't Make It Accurate" then proceeding to strawman-tell everyone what they believe and where that places them.
Far from accusing him of being Israeli, my remark was that he is talking nonsense he does not understand with the expectation that people will accept it at face value and agree, while not actually being a part of any of the groups he wants to ride to an ideological victory,